During Covid-19 period, lots of countries are in urgent need of Medical face mask in 2020
Medical face mask material: melt-blown fabric
Medical face masks are made with melt-blown fabric (non-woven fabric), which has better bacteria filtration and air permeability while remaining less slippery than woven cloth. The material most commonly used to make them is polypropylene, either 20 or 25 grams per square meter (gsm) in density. Masks can also be made of polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyethylene, or polyester.
Common medical masks are mainly composed of three layers of non-woven fabric. The inner layer is a common non-woven fabric, which is mainly used to absorb the moisture and moisture released by the wearer; the outer layer is a waterproof non-woven fabric, which is mainly used to isolate the liquid sprayed by the patient; the filter layer in the middle is used for the polypropylene melt-blown non-woven fabric treated with electret serves as a barrier against germs.
Why wear a face mask?
Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks, sneezes they could release germs into the air that may infectothers nearby. Face masks are part of an infection control strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
How should your face mask be worn?
1. Always wash your hands with soap and water before touching the face mask.
2. Remove mask from the dispenser or box and make sure the masks do not have any holes or tears.
3. Make sure you determine which side is the top and which is the front of the mask, so you can properly wear the mask.
4. Face masks with ear loops: hold by the ear loops and put the loops around each ear.
5. Face masks with ties: bring mask to your nose and place the ties over your head to secure with a tie.
6. Face masks with bands: hold mask to your nose and pull the top strap over the crown of your head and pull the bottom strap over your head so its at the nape of your neck.
7. Pull the mask over your mouth and chin