Vaisala DRYCAP Handheld Dew Point Meter DM70 offers accurate and fast measurement for industrial dew point applications, such as compressed air, metal treatment and plastics drying.
- Designed for industrial spot- checking and field calibration
- Three models: accurate measurementrangesfrom -60 to +60 °C (-76 ... +140 °F)
- Vaisala DRYCAP sensor with unique autocalibration function
- Sensor withstands condensation
- Data can be logged and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- Traceablecalibration(certificate included)
- Fast response,enhanced by sensor purge option
- Variety of sampling cell options for connection to pressurized processes
Vaisala DRYCAP Handheld Dew Point Meter DM70 oers accurate and fast
measurement for industrial dew point applications, such as compressed air, metal
treatment and plastics drying.
- Compact,smalland light
- Lowmaintenanceneed due to superior long-term stability
- Sensorwithstandscondensation and fully recovers from getting wet
DM70 measures dew point temperature accurately over a wide measurement range. The probe may be inserted directly into pressurized processes, and it responds rapidly from ambient to process conditions. DM70 meter is suitable for direct process dew point measurement in a wide temperature and pressure range. For more demanding applications, DM70 can be used with Vaisala sampling cells or with Vaisala DRYCAP Sampling System DSS70A.
Vaisala DRYCAP Technology
DM70 is fitted with the Vaisala DRYCAP sensor. The sensor provides reliable, stable and high-performance dew point measurement. Autocalibration detects on-line possible measurement inaccuracies and automatically corrects dry-end drift in the calibration curve.
Three Probes to Choose From
Three probe models, all with autocalibration, are available. The A and B models are both general purpose probes. The C model is specifically developed for SF6 gas. The B and C probe models have an additional Sensor Purge feature that heats and dries the sensor, making the response from ambient to dry conditions exceptionally fast.
Intuitive User Interface
DM70 has a versatile and easy-to-use, menu-based user interface, a clear graphical LCD display, and datalogging capability. It can also be used as a tool for reading the output of fixed Vaisala dew point transmitters, such as DMT242, DMT132, DMT143, DMT152 and DMT340.
DM70 displays one to three parameters at a time, either numerically or graphically. Several humidity units can be selected. In addition, DM70 includes conversion from gas pressure dew point to ambient pressure dew point. An analog output is also available.
The optional MI70 Link Windows software and the USB connection cable form a practical tool for transferring logged data and real time measurement data from the DM70 to a PC.